Bright Eyes - The Movement of a Hand SongtextYou follow the footsteps? Echoes leading down a Hall to Room.
There is musik playing ? tiny bells with moving parts.
Here the shadows make things ugly, an effect quite undersurable.
The Bold and yellow Daylight grows like ivy across the wall
and bounces off of the painted porzelain, tiny dancing Doll. Her Body spins.
As she pirouettes again. The world suddenly seems small.
On an off white, subtle morning you strech your legs in the front seat.
The Road has made a vacuum where our voices used to be.
And you lay your head onto my shoulder.
Pour like water over me.
So if I just exist for the next ten minutes of this drive that would be fine.
And all the Trees that line this Curb would be rejoicing and alive,
soon all the joy that pours from everything makes fountains of your eyes
because you finally understand the movement of a hand waving you good-bye.
Teile diesen Songtext
Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
- 01 A Spindle, a Darkness, a Fever, and a Necklace
- 02 A Scale, a Mirror and Those Indifferent Clocks
- 03 The Calendar Hung Itself
- 04 Something Vague
- 05 The Joy in Discovery
- 06 The Movement of a Hand
- 07 When the Curious Girl Realizes She Is Under Glass
- 08 Arienette
- 09 Jetsabel Removes the Undesirables
- 10 Haligh, Haligh, a Lie, Haligh
- 11 The Center of the World
- 12 Sunrise, Sunset
- 13 An Attempt to Tip the Scales
- 14 A Song to Pass the Time
An guten Tagen
Don't Call Me up