Patricia Kaas - Where Do I Begin (Love Story) SongtextWhere do I begin
To tell the story of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that is older than the sea
The simple truth about the love she brings to me?
Where do I start?
With her first hello
She gave new meaning to this empty world of mine
There'll never be another love, another time
She came into my life and made the living fine
She fills my heart
She fills my heart with very special things
With angels' songs, with wild imaginings
She fills my soul with so much love
That anywhere I go I'm never lonely
With her along, who could be lonely?
I reach for her hand, it's always there...
How long does it last?
Can love be measured by the hours in a day?
I have no answers now but this much I can say
I know I'll need her till the stars all burn away
And she'll be there
Teile diesen Songtext
Writer(s): Carl Sigman, Francis Lai Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
- 01 My Man (Mon Homme)
- 02 If You Go Away (Ne Me Quitte Pas)
- 03 What Now My Love (Et Maintenant)
- 04 Un homme et une femme
- 05 The Summer Knows (Un été 42)
- 06 I Wish You Love
- 07 Yesterday When I Was Young (Hier Encore)
- 08 Les Moulins de mon cœur (The Windmills of Your Mind)
- 09 Autumn Leaves (Les feuilles mortes)
- 10 Where Do I Begin (Love Story)
- 11 Syracuse
- 12 La mer
- 13 If You Go Away
- 14 And Now... Ladies and Gentleman (Générique)
Don't Start Now
In meiner Erinnerung