Beliebte Moneen Lyrics
- 01The Song I Swore To Never Sing
- 02Bleed And Blister
- 03What Did You Say?... I'm Sorry, My Eyes Are On Fire
- 04With This Song I Will Destroy Myself
- 05Life's Just Too Short Little Ndugu
- 06What The Weatherman Forgot To Tell You
- 07I Wish I Was There To See The Way It Was Supposed To Be
- 08Accidents Are On Purpose
Half Empty? Half Full? I Never Got A Glass To Start With Lyrics Moneen
Moneen - Half Empty? Half Full? I Never Got A Glass To Start With Songtextmurders and motives for me, your alibis and witness won't mean a thing.
Try something different today, kill yourself then tell me my love is fake.
They say you love more when they die,
well if you're still dead and I'm still sad it won't help a thing.
To the point where I can't sleep, or even think again, I'm dead
Should have though this trough. Should have ran this by you.
I'am going through the steps for your death.
Knife fights and stab wounds for me, put up a fight and you'll see what I mean.
this is not the way I'd like to be.
Take your car and run me down and put me in my place if I kill you and you kill me,
we'll take a picture, think how romantic it will be.
To the point where we won't sleep or even live again. In love we are dead.
I have sadness,I'd rather have nothing. I have nothing. All I have is nothing.
That's just the way things go for me.
When I try hard I fall and falling you is like ripping out your ribs and holding them for you.
I'm not that half bad, it's hard for me to prove that.
Even though I feel I have nothing, I still have you with my nothing
Wie war der Songtext?
- Track 03 What Did You Say?... I'm Sorry, My Eyes Are On Fire
- Track 04 Half Empty? Half Full? I Never Got A Glass To Start With
- Track 05 What The Weatherman Forgot To Tell You